are excited to show our Dragon Ball GT: Transformation section. In
this section, we provided a brief overview of the game on the right side,
and on the left side are sprites, backgrounds and screenshots of the game.
You may use up to 3 of these on your own website or forum, however, if you
want to use more, you need our permission via email.
These are taken by
us from the game, perfect for avatars and icons. Simply right-click,
go to save as, and save it. Upload it to an imagehost or to your
forums and use it as an avatar.
These are taken by us from the game, perfect for those who want to make
their own Dragon Ball games. These are
so to see it in its full size, you have to save them and view it off your
Character Profiles (All 42):
up for Dragon Ball GT®! Prepare for bigger battles and even more dangerous
enemies. DBGT: Transformation™ is the first of two new thrilling DBGT®
games. Take Dragon Ball® to a higher level!
• Take control of up to 3 characters in your self-created team, switching
to each member on the fly
• Destructible environments, affected by both players and enemies
• Multiple environments from the Child Goku and Baby Sagas of DBGT
• Battles with massive bosses, including General Rilldo, the Super-Luud
Robot, Baby, and other intergalactic villains
• Bonus multiplayer mode that allows 4 players to fight with Piccolo and
copies of himself during his multiform technique while using only one cart
• Unlockable content, including new moves, levels, and gameplay modes
• Multiple Co-operative and Competitive Multiplayer modes for up to 4
• Standard Single Player and Story modes
• Create your ultimate team from up to 10 heroes and 2 villains, like SS4
Goku, • SS Trunks, and Super Baby Vegeta
• Multicart Function that allows up to 4 players to battle against each
other while only one player owns the cart
• Combat system incorporates Melee, Energy, Special Energy, Group, Dash,
Air Energy and Spin attacks
• Blow enemies away using group attacks, with your entire team joining you
to execute one damaging strike.
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Platform: GameBoy Advance
Release: June 2005
Original Price: $29.99 (EBGames)
Imecka, Monmassu, Gelbo, Luud, Rudeeze, Planet M2, Deserted Starship,
Tigera, Cretaceous, Polaris, Tuffle Planet
• Themesong [wav] -
Listen Now |
• Goku & Baby Vegeta Transforms [wmv] -
• Tuffle Planet [wmv] -
• Pan Fighting Androids [wmv] -
Note: These downloads are not hosted on our servers, if they do not work,
just ignore it, do not contact us, and go on with the other stuff because
we don't have our own media server. Also note that the 35mb.com
server may or may not place adware on your computer. However, their
software has been installed on our computers too and it works fine--you
may run programs such as Ad Aware or Spybot to remove them.
Discuss Dragon Ball Z and GT related material
on our Dranet Internet Forum (Dranium). There
are hundreds of fans signed up and are ready to enter hardcore DBZGT
discussions so check it out!